Dust Collection in Small to Medium Shops with Paul R Beauchesne
When: January 12th from 1-4 in the afternoon
Where: Owain Harris's shop, 10 Main Street, Gonic (Rochester) NH
Limit: 20 people
Paul will discuss the following subjects:
1) Woodshop dust collector design and application
2) Bag house efficiency considerations
3) Latest technology updates for health issues and wood dust
4) Ducting best practice for effective source capture
5) Dust management strategies
6) NFPA Discussions for wood shops, existing or new
7) Enclosure less dust collectors
Paul R Beauchesne, owner of Air Industries of New England has been a manufacturer’s representative for over 30 years providing wood shop and industrial dust collection applications in New England. As Factory trained Torit Donaldson engineers we provide solutions for Wood Shop dust collection systems from the small localized systems to the very large central systems utilizing the latest technology for bag houses and pleated cartridges.
Active with NFPA, NIOSH , and experienced with Industrial Ventilation best practices, including power utilities energy savings programs for rebates. As a consulting engineer, we have provided cost effective solutions for Mill work shops, cabinet shops, institutional case work shops and educational facilities through New England.